5 new features of the Honda Jazz Privilege Edition 2017
- The new edition has been equipped with rear parking sensors and it gets a 'Privilege Edition' emblem at the back.
- The cabin comes with DIGIPAD infotainment system that features a 17.7 cm screen, audio, video and navigation.
- The system also has internal media memory of 1.5 GB, Mirror Link support, internet access, voice command and two USB slots.
- The new variant of the Jazz comes with Privilege Edition themed beige seat covers and floor mats.
- The Privilege Edition's safety and security include Impact Alert such as a strong jerk, a knock or collision, HCIL’s 24X7 call centre, locate My Car, Trip ****ysis and My Car’s Health.
- Honda Jazz Privilege Edition has been upgraded with an enhanced list of exterior and interior features along with better infotainment and safety modifications.
- All the variants of the Jazz Privilege Edition are equipped with dual front airbags, Anti-lock Braking System, Touch Panel for automatic AC, rear camera, alloy wheels, multi-information meter, electrically adjustable Mirrors with turn indicators and paddle shift for the CVT variant.
- The powertrain has not been changed in any way and the car is powered by the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engines. Transmission choices include a five-speed manual for both petrol and diesel and a CVT automatic for petrol variant
- The Jazz Privilege Edition is based on the Jazz V trim and is available on petrol manual, petrol CVT and diesel trims.