Global Microencapsulation Market is expected to reach USD 9,241.1 million by 2022, supported by a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. The microencapsulation market is mainly driven by growing demand from functional food, and pharmaceutical industry for microencapsulation for controlled release & targeted release of active compounds (sustained or delayed release), and agrochemical sector. In addition, emerging economies such as Asia, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa region further provides significant opportunities for the various stakeholders in this market. However, factors such as high cost of microencapsulation process and increasing demand for nano-encapsulation technology, especially in the pharmaceutical application are expected to hinder the growth of global microencapsulation market to some extent.
The global microencapsulation market is mainly segmented by coating material (polysaccharides, proteins, lipids & waxes, resins, and others), technology (atomization, emulsion based, spray coating, coextrusion, others), application (pharmaceutical, food and feed, home and personal care, industrial and chemical, agriculture, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa).
Request a sample copy of Microencapsulation Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/954966
In case of application, the pharmaceutical segment held the largest share in the global microencapsulation market in 2016, owing to the growing adoption of microencapsulation in the industry for protection of the drug from the environment, stabilization of sensitive drug substances, elimination of incompatibilities, or masking of unpleasant taste, conversion of liquid drugs in a free-flowing powder, and prevention of vaporization of many volatile drugs.
Geographically, the global microencapsulation market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. These regions are further study at a country level with the detailed qualitative and quantitative study. North America accounted for the major share of the global microencapsulation market in 2016, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The major share of the North American region is mainly attributed to the presence of large number of microencapsulation technology providers, and well established functional food, pharmaceutical, and agrochemical sectors. However, Asia Pacific region slated to register fastest growth during the forecast period, primarily due to its growing economy & industrialization, and booming pharmaceutical, food, and agriculture industries.
The key players in the global microencapsulation market are Encapsys, LLC, Reed Pacific Pty Limited, Ronald T Dodge Company, GAT Microencapsulation GmbH, Capsulae, Microtek Laboratories, Inc., Balchem Corporation, Lycored, AVEKA, Inc., TasteTech Ltd, INNOBIO CORPORATION LIMITED, FrieslandCampina Kievit, Symrise AG, Koehler Innovative Solutions, Givaudan SA, and International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
Scope of the Report
Market by Coating Material
- Waxes and Lipids
Market by Technology
- Spray Drying
- Spray Chilling
- Spinning Disc
- Emulsion based
- In-Situ polymerization
- Liposome Entrapment
- Solvent Evaporation
- Spray Coating
- Fluid Bed Coating
- Pan Coating
Market by Application
- Food and Feed
- Home and Personal Care
- Industrial and Chemical
- Others (Defence, Energy Generation, & Catalysis)
Market by Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World
To read the complete report, click the link: http://www.bharatbook.com/food-market-research-reports-954966/microencapsulation-global.html
Key questions answered in the report
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of coating material, technology, application, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for microencapsulation across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, challenges, opportunities and trends in the global microencapsulation market?
- Who are the major players in the global microencapsulation market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global microencapsulation market?
- What are the recent developments in the global microencapsulation market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global microencapsulation market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global microencapsulation market and how do they compete with the global players?