Global Fungicides Market is expected to reach USD 17,210.8 million by 2022 supported by a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022.
The global fungicides market is mainly driven by the reduction in fertile and arable land, improving resistance to fungi, increasing crop losses due to fungi, advancement in agricultural technologies and practices, growing need of higher crop quality and yield, and increasing post-harvest losses. However, stringent regulations for food safety and quality, increasing awareness regarding the side-effects of crop protection chemicals, increasing cases of soil toxicity, and lengthy product registration process are the major factors restraining growth of this market to some extent.
Request a sample copy of Fungicides Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/954968
Global fungicides market is mainly segmented by type (chemical and biological), by crop type (cereals and grains, oilseeds and pulses, fruits and vegetables, turfs and ornaments, and others), by application (spraying, dusting, seed treatment, soil treatment, volatilization, post-harvest, and others), by form (liquid and solid), and by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
Global Fungicides Market, By Crop Type, 2017- 2022
Geographically, the global fungicides market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. These regions are further study at a country level with the detailed qualitative and quantitative study. Latin America accounted for the major share in the global fungicides market in 2016, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe region. The geographical study provides detailed insights on the key trends of the industry in the listed regions & countries, identifying the demographic & economic impact, government & private investments, and regulatory scenario. The geographical study section also comments on the key market players shaping the growth of the industry in the respective countries.
The key players in the global fungicides market are Drexel Chemical Company, Monsanto Company, Biostadt India Limited, Arysta LifeScience Corporation, FMC Corporation, Syngenta, BASF Corporation, Bayer Crop Science Ag, E.I. Dupont Nemours and Company, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., Nufarm Limited, The Dow Chemical Company, Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd., Heranba Industries Ltd., and UPL Limited.
Scope of the Report:
Market by Type:
Market by Crop Type:
- Cereals and Grains
- Oilseeds and Pulses
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Turfs and Ornamentals
Market by Application:
- Seed Treatment
- Soil Treatment
Market by Geography:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle-East & Africa
To read the complete report, click the link: http://www.bharatbook.com/agriculture-market-research-reports-954968/fungicides-global.html
Key questions answered in the report
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of type, mode of action, formulation, mode of application, crop type, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for fungicides across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restrains, opportunities, and trends in the global fungicides market?
- Who are the major players in the global fungicides market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global fungicides market?
- What are the recent developments in the global fungicides market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global fungicides market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global fungicides market and how do they compete with the global players?