At the heart of the nation’s culture, education, politics and economy, Seoul is a major travel destination for inbound visitors to South Korea. The successful export of Korean pop culture has strongly boosted visitor arrivals to Seoul. In 2017, growth rate significantly declined following a diplomatic tension with China. Despite so, future outlook expects to remain positive. This report will thus highlight some initiatives taken by Seoul to maintain its competitive position over the forecast.
City Travel Briefing: Seoul global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic ****ysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
- Activities, Booking,
- Travel Modes,
- Traveller Profiles.
- market sizes (historic and forecasts),
- company shares,
- brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Related Report: Travel Market Reports